Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally something to write about.

I realize I've been gone for a while but with a combination of excuses and legitimate reasons I could explain this away...I'm not going to, but I could. Moving on to the reason I'm back.

For those of you who know the comedian Paul F Tompkins, you'll know that he's delightfully funny , whimsical and full of mirth, not to mention other praise. What I'm saying is that he's very funny and you love him already. For those of you who have no idea who Paul F Tompkins is, I'll wait while you click the link in his name...












Right, everyone back? Good.

The reason I bring up Paul F Tompkins is that I've recently had his fantastic podcast brought to my attention by my good friend Doctor Teeth, and while there's only one that's been released it, IS, AWESOME!

I don't want to go into too great a detail and ruin jokes made in the podcast but I urge you to at least listen until the 11:00 minute mark. Paul has started reading out the transcriptions of Google Voice, which in Paul's own words are "wildly inaccurate" and in my own words are "pants wettingly funny" (no pants were wet, but you get what I'm saying).

Let me leave you with the title of the podcast so that you can:
A) find the podcast
B) realize just how clever Paul F Tompkins is.

So please, if you value our friendship (I know I do), look up and enjoy the "Pod F Tomkast".

Later days everyone

1 comment:

  1. I have, as of today, listened to the Pod F. Tompkast.
    I have to say it was very very funny. My favourite segment was the google voicemail transcripts. that killed me.

    ReplyDelete