Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

Alright, for those of you who've noticed that there was a small 5 month gap between posts... I have some reasonable excuses.

1. I wasn't able to release the first blog post to the public because someone hacked my e-mail and changed my password.
2. I forgot my password and couldn't release the first post to the public and only recently regained control.(it was probably this one.)
3.I moved apartments and have been busy settling into my new home.
4. I'm really lazy...
5. a combination of some or all of the above

Regardless of how many posts I've made I'm going to try and make this a weekly thing or some kind of Monday, Wednesday, Friday kind of deal.

Lastly, while this post is kind of short it was mostly serving to jump start my return to the internet as contributor and not just a lurking voyeur. That was far creepier than I had intended...

so come by every Sunday and see what's gone on in my week. Later days everyone and for my Canadian readers enjoy your Victoria day long weekend

1 comment: