Friday, June 18, 2010

What's the deal kim...

I do not know why I can't hold a schedule. It's like I have some kind of disease that won't allow me to post a blog when I'm supposed to. So from now on if the blog is late I'm just going to say it's because of my rare anti-blogging disorder(antipostosis). let's move on.

This is probably old news now but, Iron man 2 is just excellent. Some people would say the first one is better (I'm one of those people) but I don't think that it is in fact better but simply lacking the magic and awe of the first one. The first one was fresh and new and exciting. The second one had all those things except the newness. in fact there were some much needed improvements made to the casting (Don Cheadle) but there was also a terrible choice of villain (whiplash) which was at best adequately portrayed by Mickey Rourke who apparently has no idea what a russian accent sounds like( I understand comrade, it's a tough one).seriously though, whiplash? Regardless of the terrible villain choice the movie was still very good and I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't (you have. I realize it took me forever). I would give this movie a solid 4 1/3 out of 6 2/8 (that's for you doc teeth).

Anyway that's about all I have to say in this tiny strange post. so I bid you all later days and hopefully I'll have more to post next monday...or whenever.

2 comments:

  1. My favourite touch in the whole film was John Slattery as Howard Stark, I thought he was great. If they had gone another way with the main villain (anyone other than Whiplash) who would you have chosen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree john slattery was an excellent Walt disney...I mean howard stark. As for replacement villains, I know they're probably saving the Mandarin for the third movie so I'd probably go with one of the following A.I.M, Crimson Dynamo, Or titanium man or the Ghost and those wouldn't even change the story of the movie all that much.Madame mask, killer shrike or spymaster would have been really good too. Basically any other Iron man villain would have been better with the Unicorn being the major exception I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete